[Dev] Tizen Packaging error (elementary and libdrm maintainer attention please!)

RAJENDRA NAIK VADTHE vadthe.naik at samsung.com
Fri Mar 7 06:17:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

I could see many code reviews which needs tobe in merged state are in review pending state because the owner/code submitter  of the  bug does not know the maintainer of the module.
I am aware of two methods how to check the maintainer in Gerrit.
Method 1
======
Let us take the example for Messaging module
Step 1:
====
In Gerrit, Click on Projects---->List--------->Messaging-------->Access
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/framework/osp/messaging,access
Step2:
====
Now click on scm/acls/domain_messaging
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/scm/acls/domain_messaging,access
Step3:
====
Click on Messaging-Maintainers
At this point, you will get a list of maintainers.

Method 2
======
https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=scm/meta/git.git;a=blob;f=git-trees;h=0dda4e41cdf92f74aba3f236aac956bc196a48f3;hb=HEAD

But, for few modules the maintainers are not updated properly when they are  changed/moved to another module in Method2.
It would be better if the maintainer details are updated for every module in Method 2 directly(atleast one active maintainer for a module).

I hope it helps you in finding the maintainer for a module.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajendra.

Message: 5