[Dev] Jira worflow enhancement for PTREL project possible ?

Shen, Cathy cathy.shen at intel.com
Wed Mar 12 02:02:29 GMT 2014

The workflow is defined and aligned several months ago with architects and PMs. The basic logic is to simplify the workflow for bug tracking.
There are other alternative way to show the assignee is working on this issue, e.g. use label.
For "released" status, it need lots of RE's efforts to mark bugs from resolved to released, especially when there is no bug ID information in committed patch. We have awful experience in previous projects. :(  The alternative and lightweight solution might be: only when patches are merged by RE with tag "accepted/xxxx", the bug can be marked as resolved by developer and the commit ID should be provided in comments for easy search.

Thanks for pointing this out, https://source.tizen.org/bug-life-cycle should be updated according to the workflow we are using. To check the workflow in JIRA, pls. click on "view workflow" beside status field.