[Dev] [SDK/Emulator] Discuss about remote GL acceleration.

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Tue Mar 18 06:47:44 GMT 2014

Oh, you mean you launch QEMU itself from withing remoting session and GL caps test doesn't pass. Yes this is expected.

Have you tried doing it on linux ? m.b. AIGLX can help in this case.

And regarding windows RDP, quick googling revealed that you can't have 3D acceleration in remote sessions, though it's possible, but it's really slow
and this is for DirectX only and I'm not sure if it'll work for OpenGL:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/272537/direct3d-over-remote-desktop