[Dev] New Tizen Bluetooth Framwork (NTB) wiki page

Xu, Martin martin.xu at intel.com
Mon May 5 18:34:01 GMT 2014

Dominiq:

Thanks for your comments, you got the point. :)

The direct access to BlueZ means it will not go through Bluetooth daemon anymore(as designed by old BT framework).

Another design philosophy is that all the apps should base on CAPI. So apps only need to care about BT CAPI, and we will try to refine the BT CAPI and make it stable in NTB, so  NTB does not leave the burden to apps, instead it share the burden.

So as to multi-user, I am open to it, we may need more discussion on it. Since in general, NTB needs to be compatible with old Bluetooth Framework. And that framework never design for multi-user, just as I mentioned in other thread, but that should not a specific issue for NTB. :)

We can continue to discuss on the Muti-user support integrate with NTB.

Thanks!