[Dev] Cynara

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Wed May 7 12:50:40 GMT 2014

Hi Tom, hi Thiago.

Yes, we plan to create an upstream GitHub repository for Cynara.

This week however we focus on pushing out API and simple implementation
using already written block underneath, so everybody can start using it.
 From next week we will start changing inside of Cynara repo to target
implementation and this will be probably a good time to start doing that
on GitHub.

BTW it will be a great help if someone from Intel can verify our commits.

Best wishes
Lukasz