[Dev] Buxton

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Wed May 7 17:03:49 GMT 2014

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Clark, Joel <joel.clark at intel.com> wrote:
> I’ve seen a couple of emails on dev at lists.tizen.org  about buxton and I see
> it in the repos.  Where is the wiki page that explains what it is, why it is
> needed and how it was decided to be added to Tizen?

We haven't made a wiki page - I agree one should probably be made, so
I'll have my engineers start that up.

As for the decision and motivation, do we have a requirement that that
should be on the wiki pages? The motivation should be fairly clear,
and was part of the reason it was decided to do this project in the
first place, but I'd rather not litter the wiki with useless
information about our non-working processes, if you catch my drift.

Auke