[Dev] Buxton

Clark, Joel joel.clark at intel.com
Wed May 7 18:16:20 GMT 2014

I've been told by the Tizen architects that new components must have a wiki page and discussion on dev mail list before it can be approved for inclusion by the architecture team.  For example this guidance was given to the Bluetooth_NTB_FW team.

It would be good to have discussion about how Buxton aligns with and supports the IVI requirements expressed in the Genivi persistence manager project to support our Tizen strategy to be Genivi  aligned and compliant.

Regards
Joel