[Dev] New Tizen Bluetooth Framwork (NTB) wiki page

Le Foll - Intel, Dominique dominique.le.foll at intel.com
Mon May 12 12:43:02 GMT 2014

Zoltan,

the issue of using BlueZ directly is linked to the need to enforce the
respect of the Application manifest as well as to respect multi user issues.
It can work in a system where application do not have a manifest which tell
sin details what they can and cannot do.

 look at https://www.tizen.org/privilege/tizen
 search for bluetoth in the page.

Regards

Dominig ar Foll