[Dev] New Tizen Bluetooth Framwork (NTB) wiki page

Xu, Martin martin.xu at intel.com
Mon May 12 14:51:39 GMT 2014

Hi:
> Does that mean for every API involved in the huge list on the page above we
> intend to create a new wrapping middleware component to add the security
> checks and other "added value"?

One of effort in NTB is to split the security checking out.
In fact, Samsung originally do that at the initial version of Bluetooth framework.
Later, after F2F meeting at Helsinki (Samsung, Comms upstream/Tizen, Smack team), we agree that that can be handle at Smack.

Someone can educate me what is the security check here, thanks!