[Dev] framework/api/push

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Tue May 13 07:48:50 GMT 2014

Hi,

Is framework/api/push package used in Tizen 3.0? I'm asking because
packages under framework/ directory are not meant for Tizen 3.0 and I
don't see it built for mobile, common or ivi.  I see that header it
provides is also provided by libpush-devel (platform/core/appfw/sppc)
with minor, probably insignificant, differences. libpush-devel is built
for mobile project.
If framework/api/push is needed it should also be copied to
platform/core/api/push so it follows Tizen 3.0 conventions.

Best regards,
Jacek