[Dev] framework/api/push

José Bollo jose.bollo at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue May 13 08:25:46 GMT 2014

On mar, 2014-05-13 at 09:48 +0200, Jacek Bukarewicz wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jacek,

> Is framework/api/push package used in Tizen 3.0? I'm asking because
> packages under framework/ directory are not meant for Tizen 3.0 and I
> don't see it built for mobile, common or ivi.

I'm asking me the same question. It is required by oma-dm-agent.

>  I see that header it
> provides is also provided by libpush-devel (platform/core/appfw/sppc)
> with minor, probably insignificant, differences. libpush-devel is built
> for mobile project.

I think that you are right. I wasn't aware that SR to tizen in
Tizen:Mobile were also pushed to Tizen:Common. Then I investigated why
oma-dm-agent was broken in 64 bits.

> If framework/api/push is needed it should also be copied to
> platform/core/api/push so it follows Tizen 3.0 conventions.

I'm also not sure that it is needed.

Anyway improving 64 bits building isn't bad. Thank you to Casey for
having merged the improvement. But I failed to submit the change: no
right to.

Nobody seems following that project.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards