[Dev] enforcing priviliges of web apps (was: Re: New Tizen Bluetooth Framwork (NTB) wiki page)

Baptiste Durand baptiste.durand at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue May 13 10:38:36 GMT 2014

Sorry

I means
For each user we have only 1 Browser process

And per User applications there are 2 process
1 render process (RP)
1 Extension Process (EP)

So

The browser process is in charge of W3C API
The extension process is in charge of tizen API

All W3C API for All Application for 1 user are managed by the Browser
Process .

BR

Baptiste

--