[Dev] enforcing priviliges of web apps

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Tue May 13 13:05:45 GMT 2014

So if I understand it correctly for given diagram:
https://docs.google.com/a/open.eurogiciel.org/drawings/d/1046sK8s0i7jDI0EwKoDckR8l_kLIS9QbE0l-Crks9yg/edit

there are:
* for User 1:
** 1 browser process
** 3x2 application processes (3 renderer and 3 extension processes)
* for User 2:
** 1 browser process
** 2x2 application processes (2 renderer and 2 extension processes)

Total 12 processes.

Do I understand that properly ?

best wishes
Lukasz