[Dev] enforcing priviliges of web apps

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue May 13 14:28:42 GMT 2014

On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 16:09 +0200, José Bollo wrote:
> On mar, 2014-05-13 at 15:59 +0200, Rafał Krypa wrote:

> > > And to extend the question, which process will be the one talking to the
> > > rest of the system services?

[...]

> I agree with you. There is a problem. Is was thinking that the W3C API
> was handled at the renderer process level. Having it common to all apps
> is a problem for the reasons you written.

Note that my question about "which process talks to services" (or, in a
similar vain, accesses files) has not been answered yet. It might still
be the per-app render process which does it.

Before we cry wolf, it would be good to get explicit confirmation of the
facts by people who have first-hand experience with Crosswalk.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.