[Dev] Common/Generic profile images usability

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Tue May 13 15:25:00 GMT 2014

I downloaded the latest available common/generic images (common with
wayland and generic with Xorg), but neither of those show any GUI (i'm
using vmware-player to run the images). They start, the system is
booting to the "Graphical Interfcae" target, but the window manager
service is failing (btw, the SMACK rule loading service is failing too
because it assumes that smackfs is mount at /smack, and it's not it's at
/sys/fs/smackfs).

Could someone tell me what is the default behaviour for those profiles.
Should some sort of UI show up so I could test applications/widgets on
those profiles, maybe i need to install some additional packages to get
this running ?

best regards