[Dev] Common/Generic profile images usability

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Tue May 13 17:15:42 GMT 2014

Roman

the X11 version is not any more maintained. Generic was the old name of
the project and when we moved to Common we dropped X11 as stated on the
Wiki page.
   https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Common#Display_Architectures

Until now we have not try to create images for vmware, so if you
troubleshoot the issue and report your workaround we will be please to
see how we could make that mode of operation easier to support.
The coming release should have the support for the emulator added that
might help.
   https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Common#Reference_Hardware

Thanks to let us know.

Dominig ar Foll