[Dev] enforcing priviliges of web apps

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Wed May 14 05:43:48 GMT 2014

[Zhang Xu ] Tizen extension APIs will be implemented in extension process. So extension process in crosswalk will talk to service.
For W3C APIs, it is up to how system implements W3C API module. For W3C APIs other than Tizen extension APIs in crosswalk, the process which implements the module follows the design of chromium. In chromium, the render process will send IPC message to browser process firstly. And browser process will talk to the service to get the result. Then browser process will transfer the result to render process.

> Before we cry wolf, it would be good to get explicit confirmation of the facts by
> people who have first-hand experience with Crosswalk.
[Zhang Xu ] I think Halton and Thiago can give more explanations on this.