[Dev] Which Com are used to implement services required by WebAPI.

Kis, Zoltan zoltan.kis at intel.com
Wed May 14 15:34:23 GMT 2014

This seem to refer to the mobile stack. In IVI, at least the following
are not correct:
- Messaging is not based on email-service and msg-service. It is/will
be based on an extension using BlueZ DBUS API's for handling bluetooth
MAP sessions (supporting SMS, MMS and email).
- Call History is not based on contacts-service. It is/will be based
on an extension using BlueZ DBUS API's for handling bluetooth PBAP
sessions, and optionally ofono call history DBUS interface (in case of
the presence of a local modem).
[- Contacts is not based on contacts-server either]. It will be based
on the same BT grounds as Call History + EDS.
[- Telephony is missing, it is based on ofono/phoned DBUS interfaces
and Contacts API]

Best regards,
Zoltan