[Dev] Which Com are used to implement services required by WebAPI.

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed May 14 15:44:52 GMT 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-14 at 17:21 +0200, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
> Hello;
>
> in the discussion about enforcing application manifest which are
> currently going now, I would like to help people to understand that
> D-Bus is not the only transport mechanism in play.
> In the file pointed by the follpwing link you will find an analysis of
> how the legacy WRT is implemented.
> It list for main WebAPI which CAPI are called and when transport is
> activated by the CAPI.

Is there a similar analysis for Crosswalk on Tizen IVI?

Which of these non-D-Bus services are upstream projects where adding
Cynara calls in the service itself is not easy/not acceptable upstream?

> You will see quickly that we need a solution that works with other
> transport than D-BUS.

But nor can we live with a solution that doesn't support calling
services via D-Bus. That's all I am saying.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.