[Dev] Which Com are used to implement services required by WebAPI.

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Wed May 14 16:12:10 GMT 2014

Zoltan,

this is taken from the WRT which is the one running in Tizen IVI 14.1
not from Mobile.
Email was not used in the WebAPI on IVI.

Call history (as used by Modelo) is by pass a "phoned service" which
does a mix between BlueZ and OBEX to get the info.
The phoned CAPI where not listeed because that work was done on the side
in order to get the Modello UI to work and is currently under
integration in Tizen IVI.

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre