[Dev] Which Com are used to implement services required by WebAPI. - MessagePort

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu May 15 07:27:15 GMT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 10:09 +0300, Amarnath Valluri wrote:
> Hi Domining,
>
> MessagePort WebAPI on Tizen IVI is not using '
> platform/core/appfw/message-port', instead it uses :
> platfrom/ivi/message-port, which is peer-to-peer DBus based
> implementation.

Out of curiosity, and because it is relevant for the security
discussion: can you describe the data flow from Web App through
Crosswalk to a native app listening on a message port? In particular,
which Crosswalk process is contacting the native side, which Smack label
does it have, and where is D-Bus involved in this?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.