[Dev] enforcing priviliges of web apps

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Thu May 15 08:55:29 GMT 2014

[Zhang Xu ] Patrick, Bai (who has left Intel) and I have designed crosswalk API permission control. The doc is here https://docs.google.com/a/intel.com/document/d/137u_gxmNaIFwVzaCkCFBJyveIdZxuAydWOkMI8oWgD0/edit
and the implementation is done. I am informed that all web device APIs implementation should use Cynara’s service API directly. So the design will be dropped from web runtime side.
I will implement crosswalk runtime security issues.