[Dev] enforcing priviliges of web apps

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu May 15 10:08:31 GMT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 08:55 +0000, Zhang, Xu U wrote:
> [...]

So just to confirm the part that is relevant for developers of system
services: when they implement a privilege check using Cynara (as they
have to, because there might be native apps talking to them), then they
will see a Crosswalk process that Cynara grants access for?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.