[Dev] [SDK/Emulator] The emulator, emulator-kernel upgrade notice.

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Thu May 15 14:39:26 GMT 2014

Hi, all

There're problems with qemu 2.0 and Tizen IVI, they started to happen after the merge. I've tried only on Windows XP + Sandy bridge for now.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Tizen IVI image
2. Open terminal
3. Type "dialer"
4. It will startup really slow and "hrtimer: interrupt took 182612036 ns" will be outputed very slowly into kernel log
5. Close dialer - qemu will crash

I couldn't get the backtrace, gdb says stack is corrupted, I could only see 1 function - ig4icd32.dll!DrvCopyContext
this indicates that the crash **may be** related to OpenGL, but there were no graphics stack changes after
the merge. What is also strange - if you switch to thread #1 in gdb you'll see that "WSACleanup" function is
being called, but WSACleanup supposed to be called only on application shutdown, so why is it being called in the middle
of operation ? Did anyone else experienced problems after qemu merge ?