[Dev] Common/Generic profile images usability

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Thu May 15 15:48:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

You're running this in qemu, right ? It looks like you're using mesa, i.e. that Common image probably has mesa in emul image (mistakenly), you need to install emulator-yagl package,
it should then work. But I'm not 100% sure that everything else will work, I have no idea what that Common image is and what it has inside.