[Dev] Common/Generic profile images usability

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Thu May 15 16:47:11 GMT 2014

Here is the stack dump of the tz-launcher app, it starts but clicking on
any icon in it, it segfaults:
root at 10:~# gdb --args tz-launcher
/usr/share/applications/weston-terminal.desktop
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5.1
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-tizen-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/tz-launcher...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/tz-launcher
/usr/share/applications/weston-terminal.desktop
warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-gate.so.1.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
warning: File "/lib/libthread_db.so.1" auto-loading has been declined by
your `auto-load safe-path' set to "$debugdir:$datadir/auto-load".
To enable execution of this file add
     add-auto-load-safe-path /lib/libthread_db.so.1
line to your configuration file "/root/.gdbinit".
To completely disable this security protection add
     set auto-load safe-path /
line to your configuration file "/root/.gdbinit".
For more information about this security protection see the
"Auto-loading safe path" section in the GDB manual.  E.g., run from the
shell:
     info "(gdb)Auto-loading safe path"
warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library,
thread debugging will not be available.

0x0804f87c in launcher_touch_up_handler ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0804f87c in launcher_touch_up_handler ()
#1  0x08053c7c in touch_handle_up ()
#2  0x42544666 in ffi_call_SYSV () from /lib/libffi.so.6
#3  0x425443eb in ffi_call () from /lib/libffi.so.6
#4  0x429383a5 in wl_closure_invoke () from /lib/libwayland-client.so.0
#5  0x42935973 in dispatch_queue () from /lib/libwayland-client.so.0
#6  0x429366d0 in wl_display_dispatch_queue () from
/lib/libwayland-client.so.0
#7  0x429367b2 in wl_display_dispatch () from /lib/libwayland-client.so.0
#8  0x0805484b in handle_display_data ()
#9  0x08058ddc in display_run ()
#10 0x0805019a in tz_launcher_wl_run ()
#11 0x0804ec95 in main ()
(gdb)