[Dev] Common/Generic profile images usability

Manuel Bachmann manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri May 16 08:45:10 GMT 2014

Hi Roman and thanks for taking the time to debug this,

It looks like your tz-launcher hangs during the touch/click event. This
should not happen with every icon. But if this happens always with the same
icon, it *may* be related to a dump bug I just found and fixed :
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/21236/

As soon as this is accepted and merged, you will be able to install the
fixed tz-launcher with zypper.