[Dev] [Tizen Common] Release announce - daily images

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Sat May 17 13:17:48 GMT 2014

Dear all,

I'm glad to announce the first daily releases for Tizen:Common,

Please find attached the reports for ia32 and x86_64 releases of yesterday (yes,
I'm a bit late :-)).

The whole process for releasing Tizen:Common regularly is currently setting up
and we plan to post here for the weekly releases only. We're actually studying
where to post the daily reports.

Anyway, the daily and weekly releases will be available here:
http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/common/
http://download.tizen.org/releases/weekly/tizen/common/

Feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks.