[Dev] New Tizen Bluetooth Framwork (NTB) wiki page

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Mon May 19 07:50:03 GMT 2014

Hi Tom,

About your questions,

> Through the wiki, I sense this CAPI is a universal API for all verticals.
>Can someone validate that this is the actual assumption today?
Yes. We design it and hope that this CAPI is a universal API for all verticals.

> On an aside note, can someone give more insight into the statement:
> "Some IOT and mobile related features are being developed.
Some IOT and more mobile, IVI related features will be developed.
For matching the related new features, maybe new Bluetooth CAPIs will be defined too.

> What I don't know if that decision remains constant or whether there
> is thinking to remove Ofono for this "HFP" agent.
Ofono for "HFP" agent will remains constant on IVI.

> Reference is made to Connman, which has a similar co-dependency with
> Bluez for its NAP/Panu use cases.
Bluetooth-Frwk will use " Connman " to implement NAP/Panu.
Therefore, Connman will remains constant on IVI too.

Help that this information is useful.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu