[Dev] Understanding Cynara scope.

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Mon May 19 09:24:02 GMT 2014

[Zhang Xu ] Yes, it is not limited to installation, renew and update. When executing an web API, it may pop up a dialog to require user's confirmation.
There are three types of prompt for each API is determined by the policy: blanket, session and one-shot. For one-shot permission, web runtime must wait response from Cynary to go on other operations.