[Dev] Understanding Cynara scope.

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Mon May 19 09:29:13 GMT 2014

W dniu 2014-05-19 09:09, Zhang, Xu U pisze:

> [...]
I think You think about popups for accepting license and/or privileges
defined in manifest in installation process. This is a task for
installer. It happens before, You can use cynara as application is not
installed yet and cynara does not know anything about policy.

Cynara will take care (by using plugings) of displaying popups when it
comes to a privilege check for a policy defined as "ASK USER".

These are two different situations.
Best wishes
  Lukasz