[Dev] testing cynara (was: Re: Understanding Cynara scope.)

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon May 19 12:02:13 GMT 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 13:39 +0200, Lukasz Wojciechowski wrote:
> cynara provides two libraries:
> * libcynara-client - accessible for everybody - just for checking privileges
> * libcynara-admin - accessible only for privileged processes (probably
> only for SecurityManager - but it is a topic to discuss) - for managing
> policies

Is there (or will there be) a way to set up a test environment where
Cynara's policy database is populated with some policies and a process
(ideally a bash shell) runs with reduced privileges?

That will be needed by service developers to check that their Cynara
calls are working as expected.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.