[Dev] Common/Generic profile images usability

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Mon May 19 15:36:33 GMT 2014

Small update.

I got GL to work in qemu, but weston is running as root, still don't
know what additional permissions/capabilities weston needs to run as the
display user.

I noticed that QT doesn't know about touch events in the qemu window,
EFL apps seem to handle that, but QT does not.

xwalk does not start, it just logs a lot of not-implemented calls and
segfaults.

I'm using the common image from 19.05, 32bits with additional (forced)
installation of emulator-yagl.

best regards

--
  Roman Kubiak