[Dev] libcynara API

Schaufler, Casey casey.schaufler at intel.com
Mon May 19 19:45:40 GMT 2014

Do you plan to do that, or is this another hypothetical exercise?

> I can imagine multiple outcomes, some less pleasant than others.
> Whatever the outcome is, please document it.

Patrick, you are not going to get the level of documentation you
keep demanding. Read what's there. Look at the code. Ask specific
questions that are relevant to actual uses.

> > > I'll stop here, because that's the show-stopper for me.
> >
> > OK, that's all you needed to ask.
>
> You seem to assume that adding multithreading to a process is trivial. I don't
> agree, but okay, let's assume that it is.

It's not trivial, but it isn't like no one has ever done it, either.