[Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Tue May 20 01:51:47 GMT 2014

I will have a try that.

Thanks for the information.

From: Dev [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC)
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:41 AM
To: dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Quanxian

as stated by Philippe Common has already integrated 10.1.3 can you use that same version ?
As IVI is based on Common that will what will come at the sync in IVI.
As the goal is to sync at least once a week, that will come fast.
If you gave any issue with 10.1.3, thanks to raise them now.

Regards

Dominig ar Foll

Senior Software Architect

Open Source Technology Centre