[Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Tue May 20 02:11:52 GMT 2014

From: Dev [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Coval
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:07 AM
To: dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Hi,

Just curious why not using 10.1.3 I already tested it in Tizen:Common
[Wang, Quanxian] When I do testing, 10.1.3 is not released. Now I have tested 10.1.3 yesterday, it still has the same issue. By the way where is your sandbox/pcoval/devel?
Where to clone your source code? From gerrit/git of tizen or other place?
Thanks

FYI, weston-simple-egl works on Tizen:Common using mesa-10.1.3-8.1 (sandbox/pcoval/devel)

May maintainer rebase on this branch and make sure all downstream patches are sorted out