[Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Tue May 20 04:58:42 GMT 2014

From: Ylinen, Mikko [mailto:mikko.ylinen at intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:18 PM
To: Wang, Quanxian
Cc: Philippe Coval; dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:11 AM, Wang, Quanxian <quanxian.wang at intel.com<mailto:quanxian.wang at intel.com>> wrote:

From: Dev [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org<mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org>] On Behalf Of Philippe Coval
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:07 AM
To: dev at lists.tizen.org<mailto:dev at lists.tizen.org>

Hi,

Just curious why not using 10.1.3 I already tested it in Tizen:Common
[Wang, Quanxian] When I do testing, 10.1.3 is not released. Now I have tested 10.1.3 yesterday, it still has the same issue. By the way where is your sandbox/pcoval/devel?
Where to clone your source code? From gerrit/git of tizen or other place?

The sandbox branch is located in platform/upstream/mesa. Clone Tizen mesa and checkout the sandbox branch.
[Wang, Quanxian] find that. Thanks Mikko

-- Mikko