[Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Tue May 20 07:58:14 GMT 2014

I have tried your branch on tizen common image(tizen_20140519.13_common-qa-unsafe-wayland-mbr-i586). It still does not work on ia32. I am trying x86_64 image.

The mesa uses your branch. Sandbox/pcoval/devel. I don’t find special commits which affect mesa appearance.

Really curious. ☹. Upstream has verified it works with our option.

I have tried Weston 1.4.0, 1.4.92 and mesa 10.0.x, 10.1.2, 10.1.3, 9.2.1.
Only 9.2.1 works. For others not work.

Philips, could you provide me your built mesa packages ? I want to use your mesa package to do testing.
And tell which image you use.

Thanks

Regards

Quanxian Wang