[Dev] libcynara API

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Tue May 20 15:05:10 GMT 2014

Hi Jussi

I've mentioned about such an approach earlier, when I propose
asynchronous API.
What You need is single threaded asynchronous API. As for many other
possible applications/services based on glib main loop You need
asynchronous calls that probably return a descriptor that You can attach
to Your main loop and when it is ready for read, run another cynara
function that will extract and interprete data.

I remember about asynchronous API, but I would like to leave
implementation of it for further releases and now focus on
cynara-daemon-based version.

Best wishes
Lukasz