[Dev] Mesa will be updated to 10.1.2 from 9.2.1

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Wed May 21 02:11:18 GMT 2014

I have checked the installed image(tizen-ivi-20140519.12) and check all the libraries which depend mesa, mesa-libEGL, mesa-libGLESv2, mesa-libglapi(built from my branch mesa-10.1.3). And at last found the root cause.

I miss installing libgbm packages which is built out by mesa!!!!

Very sorry for my fault to bring much inconvenience to you.
I will do more testing to double check to make sure others works normally. After that, I will upgrade mesa to latest version mesa-10.1.3.

By the way, I will cleanup the original mesa commit log because more commits are cherried pick from mesa-10.x and more changes for x dependency. You will see a clean commit list for mesa-10.1.3. It will be helpful for following upgrade of mesa.

Keep tune.

Thanks for everyone’s help.
Special thanks to Eoff, Ullysses A and Philippe Coval ‘s great help.

Thanks

Regards

Quanxian Wang