[Dev] Help needed to progress ARM build for Tizen3

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Wed May 21 08:37:05 GMT 2014

I think this should be caused by qemu-accel* used during build.

I can see in the build config of Tizen:Common, qemu-accel-armv7l is used, but actually it should be qemu-accel-armv7l-cross-arm, which contains the following post script command line:

post "builtin echo 0 >/proc/sys/vm/mmap_min_addr"

Which should be the actually fix code.

Please refer to Tizen:Mobile project:

https://build.tizen.org/project/prjconf?project=Tizen%3AMobile

Thanks