[Dev] [SDK/Emulator] The emulator, emulator-kernel upgrade notice.

Sangho Park sangho1206.park at samsung.com
Fri May 23 09:21:39 GMT 2014

Hi, Wenchao

If the emulator kernel for IVI is different from common, the kernel should
be placed in
~/tizen-sdk/platforms/ivi-3.0/emulator-resources/kernel/bzImage. I hope that
one emulator kernel binary placed in
~/tizen-sdk/tools/emulator/data/kernel/bzImage supports all profile if
possible. If not, the platform specific emulator kernel should be placed in
the platform directory.

In case of Tizen Common, we don't have enough time to support that yet. I
heard that Hyungoo Kang will attend in TDC and discuss about that.