[Dev] Obs built images

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri May 23 17:57:38 GMT 2014

I've noticed that there are key files for each build release.  I have also
noticed there is a reports section.

http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20140422.1/builddata/reports/

This information is great but is there a way to find out what the
differences are between the releases.  I'd also like to know when a package
changed last.  I'd like to backport some changes in the current release
that seems to have broken our apps.  I could give more information but I'm
more looking for ways to found out for my self.

Thanks,

--
Art McGee
Infotainment Engineer