[Dev] Obs built images

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Fri May 23 18:15:17 GMT 2014

You may be looking at a poor example of the OBS build report.

Take a look at this report, where there are actual changes between the two
images.
http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20140415.5/builddata/reports/

For changes across releases not covered by the report, you can either walk
back through these
reports 1-by-1, or (better) grab suspect package git repo's and analyze the
logs directly.

Best,
Brad Peters
Tizen SW Engineer and