[Dev] Tizen:Common can boot on armv7l sunxi ~ Re: Activation of ARM Arch support in Tizen3

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Sat May 24 07:04:02 GMT 2014

Hi Philippe,

On 2014-05-22 20:07, Philippe Coval wrote:
> Also I can share demo sdcard images, just request it by email
> or find me a demo at TdcSf2014, I'll bring my toys...

Could you please upload and provide the images in public (for example in
Google Drive) so that anyone can download and try them? I can boot them
on my A20-LinuXino.

Btw I plan to visit Olimex office next week and to buy
A10-OLinuXino-LIME (if they have the board in stock).

Thanks,
Leon

--
http://anavi.org/