[Dev] [dev][common] system-server can't start because of missing /etc/init.d/device-daemon

Romuald TEXIER-MARCADE romuald.texier-marcade at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon May 26 10:26:12 GMT 2014

Hello,

Systemd fails to launch the server because in the system-server.service
startup file, the ExecStartPre line tries to run /etc/init.d/device-daemon
which does not exist in the tizen-common image.

I can't find out which package may provide that missing file. Anybody knows
?

The ExecStartPre line was introduced in June 2013, so maybe the missing
file belongs to a deprecated package. Where can I find a list of such
removed or deprecated packages?

Thank you for your help,

Sincerely,
Romuald.