[Dev] Obs built images

VanCutsem, Geoffroy geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com
Mon May 26 11:15:29 GMT 2014

The reports provide some information. We are looking at improving some user-friendly information in these by making sure that changelog are updated for example.

The diff reports typically provide info between the current image and the latest daily or weekly image. A question to the Release Engineering team: could we provide a similar reports between milestone images, i.e. a diff report between tizen_20140422.1/<http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20140422.1/> (aka Tizen IVI 3.0-M2-March2014) and tizen_20140115.4/<http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20140115.4/> (aka Tizen IVI 3.0-M2-EOY) to be put here: http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20140422.1/builddata/reports/. That would help people who typically stick to milestone images.

@Brad, you gave a pointer to a git repo. Did you have a particular patch (Gerrit review) in mind you wanted to point out?

Thanks,
Geoffroy