[Dev] invitation

José Bollo jose.bollo at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon May 26 14:05:40 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I'll be present to the Tizen Developer Conference of San Francisco.

So, I propose a meeting in face to face with other people involved far
or near in Tizen security. I think that it will be beneficial to
encounter us and exchange freely on the subject. And I would be glad to
encounter you.

I'm thinking about two sessions, Tuesday and Wednesday, at breafast time
from 8:0 to 9:0 in the tizen cafe or adjacent room. But if you are
interested and think about an other proposal for meeting together, let's
know...

Best regards
José