[Dev] New Tizen Bluetooth Framwork (NTB) wiki page

VanCutsem, Geoffroy geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com
Mon May 26 17:03:52 GMT 2014

Where is the code? I couldn't find a link to the git repo for it in the Wiki, that would be a nice addition.

> And at developing mode, it can run at PC(Ubuntu).
> So as the security check, I think NTB does not handle that.
> It should be handled above of CAPI at Tizen service daemon?
Hmmm... another daemon on top of that daemon which runs on top of the BlueZ daemon...

> > > So as to NAP(Tethering), it is exported from ConnMan, and Tizen use
> > > Mobile- AP-Agent to wrap the ConnMan interface, and we are working
> > > on WiNet project to optimize it. currently, you can just use
> > > Mobile-AP-Agent. I think that part IVI can share Tizen Mobile work.
> > Same question as above regarding a command-line utility but for WiNet,
> > will you provide one?
> We will have the same test code there.
Where can I find the WiNet code? (a link to it from the wiki page would be nice there too)

Cheers,
Geoffroy
Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09