[Dev] The SAPI proposal

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue May 27 14:53:36 GMT 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-23 at 14:33 +0200, José Bollo wrote:
> I just finished the wiki page that describes SAPI, the Secure CAPI,
> proposal: https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Security/SAPI

One more thought: the proposal hinges on forcing untrusted apps to go
through SAPI, but it does not describe how that is meant to be done. Can
you add that information to the proposal, ideally with a list of
services that will no longer be accessible except through SAPI?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.